Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Ogden Children's Museum

 We went to the children's museum to celebrate our cousin Katie's birthday last week. We had so much fun! We stayed for over 2 hours and the kids didn't get bored ONCE! That's definitely a SCORE in my book.  :) Maddie LOVED the baby dolls and Bry spent most of his time playing with some parachutes. There is a pulley system that brings the parachutes up to the second floor and then you can let them float down to ground level. For some unknown reason I didn't actually get a picture of this!! But, Bry loved it. If there were no kids to play with him he'd send the parachute down, run down the stairs, put the parachute on the pulley, send it up, run up the stairs and let the parachute float back down. It was pretty comical to watch him but he was in HEAVEN!   :)








1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute cute! I can't believe how big Bry is! Bry, I love you! I can't wait to see you in November!!!