So. We were just sitting around our house yesterday doing nothing when I looked over at Maddie's hair and said to myself: MAN. Her hair is looking WAY too long. WAY too thick and lustrous.
So. What do I do? I let Bryson hack at it with some blunt kid scissors. Because no one uses sharp ones anymore.
Don't you worry. She held EXTRA still so he could do NOT ONE BUT BOTH sides of her precious little head.
We're headed to the salon this afternoon to see what a pair of sharp scissors can do. Just for fun.
5 comments:
oh wow... sounds like you have had a fun couple of days!
can't wait to see pics of the new doo!! :)
Wow, what a smart idea. No one wants a daughter with too much thick and lustrous hair!
So fun to talk to you guys again at the party tonight. It's been too long! You looked gorgeous, by the way (I guess you had to pep it up to keep up with Tyler's argyle vest)!
Where's the picture of Bry's first attempt at hairstyling? You can't include such a great story and no picture . . .
Oh Nooo! haha, so sorry! I have yet to have this happen with my kids, fingers crossed..
So, your hair is pretty thick and lustrous . . .are you Bryson's next client? I want to see pictures!
Post a Comment