Sunday, April 29, 2012

Big Bad Wolf

Bry's school did something called Opera by Children. So basically they kids write an opera! It was so much fun! The kids write the lyrics, the melody lines and do all the scenery. Then they try out  for parts and the kids decide which kids do which parts. Luckily for Bry he got the part he wanted.... THE WOLF! So the story line is that the barn burns down on the farm and the animals have to try and find wood to build their barn but the wolves come and try to eat the animals. Somehow I "volunteered" to play the piano for it so I haven't actually SEEN the production... just played for it! Luckily they had the option of the parents buying the DVD of the production so I'll get to see it soon. :)  Bry was the cutest, I mean, most ferocious wolf EVER!!



So I didn't get any of the actual performance obviously because I was playing the piano... but the scenery was so so cute. Bry was pretty proud of the barn that he helped paint. :)

No comments: