Friday, September 21, 2012

Today Ty took the day off work so that I could go down to Salt Lake with a friend. We had such a fabulous time. She was on Studio 5 talking about photography and they even let me on to the set to watch! Super fun. Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. Um WOW! I've never been there before and I'm already dreaming about going back. We got lunch then split a piece of red velvet cheesecake. It was heaven on a fork. Then I came home. I wasn't expecting much. Ty having all 3 kids by himself and letting me leave for a good portion of the day was wonderful enough but then I walked in the door. It was spotless. The floors were vacuumed, the kitchen was swept and countertops had no crumbs, the dishes were done and our bed was even made! With a new baby and feeling so overwhelmed I haven't ACUTALLY made the bed in a number of weeks. Even our playroom... which had every toy we own thrown on the floor... was cleaned. Wow Sweets! You are amazing and I'm so very lucky to have you forever!

No comments: