One of our first official family photos. LOVE that Bry is patting her head!! So so cute!
If only they were this cute all the time! They definitely have their cute moments along with the typical sibling rivalry. :)
And just because I saw this adorable pic as I was looking thru my picture memories...
We had a FANCY NANCY birthday party today with 5 of Maddie's little friends. It was so so fun! We had some fancy sandwiches, fruit kabobs, some candy and cupcakes with root beer floats. We had such a fun time!
All the friends enjoying some lunch.
We made magic wands, painted fingernails and then had a dancing party!
Maddie enjoying her cupcake cake. :)
Maddie, you light up our lives and our home! We love you so much!!
1 comment:
So fun! I love all of your posts! Happy birthday cute Maddie!
Post a Comment