Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Brother or a Sister Will Do!



As most of you know, we are trying to adopt our second little kiddo! We are so excited and we hope that as you all take a look at our blog you will pass on the word that we are trying to adopt. The best way to find a birthmom is by word of mouth! Thanks so much. Also, we are on the LDS website. If you come across anyone that may be placing for adoption they can view our profile at providentliving.org and our profile name is tylerandtiffany. We hope you will all spread the word!









2 comments:

Jennie said...

fun!

sarahjean said...

Wow, I just wrote a huge comment about how I can't believe you are a blogger now, but it wouldn't let me submit it and I"m too tired to retype it, so.....It looks really cute! I hope someone will see it and see what a cute family you are and give you another little cutie!