Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Partners In CRIME!



What a FUN day we had today!! I watched my friends little girl, Taylor. Bryson and Taylor are good friends and love to play together. Although Taylor is only a few months older than Bryson, she can do LOTS of things Bry can't. I was in the kitchen and she brought me vasoline from my bathroom... "oh yeah, she can open doors" was my first thought!! :) Bryson still plays by my rules that if a door is shut he can't get in there!!
And belive me, I am goingn to keep him in the dark for as long as possible!

















I also realized what my life would be like if we had twins!! I would certainly LOVE twins, don't get me wrong... but WOW! Life would be very crazy and I don't think my house would EVER be clean! As you can see from the picture we sure had a fun day but no part of it was spent cleaning up! Lets see, Taylor can also put the toilet seat up... Bry still isn't isterested with the toilet and so he leaves it alone. Well, I should take that back, if it's left up he LOVES it! Remember the previous post about the water? Well, this is just a little pond to play in! So, Bry found the toilet seat left up twice today! FUN!! :) A really good thing about Taylor is that she talks a ton. Bry just sits and watches and listens.... I'm hoping he'll pick up on all the fun words she can say! For now everything is a "truck." We see a bird and it's a truck. We see a airplane and it's a truck. But, it's so cute when he points out all the trucks in his books! All in all a very fun day. I love these kinds of days and I'm so thankful that I can be a mom!! I love staying home with Bryson and I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world!


No comments: