Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fun Friday Float















OK. So the parade was actually on Saturday but I couldn't think of a creative title. We were in the USU Homecoming Parade last Saturday. We had so much fun. We've been in 2 other parades this summer with our Families Supporting Adoption group. Bry has loved it! We couldn't throw candy in the USU parade but in one of the other one's we could. Bry loved hucking candy off the float to anything that was there... people, pets, trees, grass. He was sad this time there was nothing to throw... but after eating some candy he threw the wrappers off the float... woops! :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Tiff!! Your blog is super cute! I love your pictures and Bry has changed a lot! awww- that makes me sad- it means time is moving fast!He is adorable- I love those curls! What a cute family you have- It made me really miss you when I saw your house and yard and as you told of all your doing in Logan... I wanna be there too! boo hoo ...love ya!

Emily said...

Wow! you changed it- I love your background pattern!!!!!- soooooo cute tif, now I am jealous of yours!! hee hee.

Jennie said...

i am so excited that you blog too! i saw your link on emily's blog! how fun!

i love it! it looks great!

paulak said...

Great blog. I am glad that you found mine. I have put you as a link to mine, I hope that that is ok. Congrats on your second adoption process, good luck. We are shortly behind you. We are not moving until Monday, but we are excited. Thanks for visiting my blog, let's keep in touch.

Katie said...

Tiffany- I love your blog and so glad that you are doing one. YEah. I'll add you as a contact. Bry is so cute and so big. Of course you can come play here. There is a fun aquarium by my house. Sounds like Bry would love it. Lets get together soon. I'm going to AZ. for the 10 year H.S. reunion next week. Are we really that old???