Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bargain!



So my friend told me that Walmart is clearing out their jammies so I went over this morning and got some GREAT jammies for... $3!! I got the size they wear now and some for next year too! I'm WAY excited! Thanks so much Nat for the GREAT tip. :)  The second pic is so funny. Bry and Maddie were watching Cars and it was all I could do to tear Bry's away from it!

2 comments:

B and J said...

Hi Tyler & Tiffany, I saw Tyler at lunch today and was thrilled that he stopped to say "hello" it really made my day, so thanks Tyler! Glad to hear things are well at your house and we hope to see you at a game sometime before the season ends.
Jamie

Carly Nichols said...

Super cute pjs!!! I think I'll go tomorrow and get some! Thanks for sharing!!