Thursday, July 22, 2010
Swimming Lessons
Bry started swimming lessons this week! It's been so fun to see him stick his face in the water and blow bubbles and monkey walk around the pool walls. The great thing about where we're taking the lessons is that after lessons we can all swim for free at their outdoor pool. I'm still a bit sore but I've had to suck it up, put on my suit and let the kids swim. :) I'm actually feeling a ton better but it's just been in the last few days. I thought that the recovery would be a bit shorter, but apparently with a hysterectomy you are sore and recovering the FULL 6 weeks. It's been a month and my mom went home yesterday. Yep, she's been here the entire month and MAN was it wonderful to have her here!! I can't believe how much she did for me. I was able to just lay and recover and not worry about anything. I love you Mom!! Thanks so much for coming! Here's some pics of our first swimming lesson....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment