Got our itemized list of expenses from the hospital yesterday. I couldn't do anything but laugh as I saw that the medicine I took every 4 hours for 3 days straight was $25 a pop. Yep. Nothin' but laugh.
Tif, I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time. You do have a wonderful husband! And an awesome mom! I wish I could be around the corner from you so that I could be of some help. Oh by the way we are no longer going to move to Utah. We felt it wasn't the answer for right now. But thank you for your kindness and help. I hope you feel better soon. :)
It just means you get to have "the talk" that much sooner, right? Glad you are doing better. Let's get together and play as soon as you are sort of up and around.
Holy cow! It has been so long since I have been blog-stalking that I didn't even realize what had been going on! I hope you are recovering okay and that this is the last of the cysts. My sister gets them badly and one attached to her ovary a year ago and she had to have surgery for it. No fun for her! I hope everything is good for you guys! I miss seeing everyone!
4 comments:
I remember when we were doing IVF and every shot (once a day) was $250 each. Gotta love medicine! I hope you're feeling better, Tiffany!
Tif, I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time. You do have a wonderful husband! And an awesome mom! I wish I could be around the corner from you so that I could be of some help. Oh by the way we are no longer going to move to Utah. We felt it wasn't the answer for right now. But thank you for your kindness and help. I hope you feel better soon. :)
It just means you get to have "the talk" that much sooner, right? Glad you are doing better. Let's get together and play as soon as you are sort of up and around.
Holy cow! It has been so long since I have been blog-stalking that I didn't even realize what had been going on! I hope you are recovering okay and that this is the last of the cysts. My sister gets them badly and one attached to her ovary a year ago and she had to have surgery for it. No fun for her! I hope everything is good for you guys! I miss seeing everyone!
Post a Comment