Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Super Late... but WAY better than never!

I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU to my wonderful husband. As I've been feeling a bit better I was blogging a bit and I saw everyone's posts about Father's Day. Father's Day came and went in our house and it was AWFUL! I was in enormous amounts of pain becuase I hadn't had surgery and didn't have very good pain meds so I was in bed all day crying. Seriously. At one point I realized it was Father's Day and hobbled downstairs crying and told Ty how much I loved him and how sorry I was that I didn't make him breakfast or even acknowlege that it was Father's Day! He told me that it's ok and to go back upstairs and rest. He took care of the kiddos all day, took them to church BY HIMSELF and made all the meals. What a sad day! I felt awful. But, that's the wonderful thing about Ty. He never made me feel awful. No side comments about Father's Day and how crappy it was or anything! So, to my wonderful, sweet Ty. I love you so much. I'm so lucky that I married you. You have taken care of me and loved me and loved our children like no one else could. You don't have to hold our for next Father's Day sweets. When I'm feelin' a bit better I'll spoil you!  :)  LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Glad that your mom came to help out, I am sorry you have been having it so rough! I'm praying for you Tiff.