I have been a bit nervous to move to our new neighborhood. I LOVED our old ward and knew everyone there. I had lots of friends and we'd play all summer long. So, when I moved I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't meet anyone and my kids and I would just sit at home and feel sorry for ourselves! :) Ok. Not really, but it's hard making friends! But, luckily I have a great new friends in our ward and she invited us to Bear Lake today. She had some other friends there so there were LOTS of kids and plenty to do!
!
I didn't take a ton of pictures but the kids had so much fun and it was great meeting some new friends. Thanks again, Kristin!!
2 comments:
Oh, so fun. Sorry we couldn't make it. It looks like the perfect day.
We love Bear Lake! I am sure you will meet great people. You are such sweet and fun people to be with it.
House the new house? I bet you love it!
Post a Comment