Friday, June 25, 2010
Pain. Lots and lots of pain. Did you know that you use EVERY stomach muscle ALL day long??? Seriously. It hurts to cry. It hurts to laugh. It hurts to walk. Luckily, my mom is here for 3 weeks and she's been amazing. She takes care of the kids, she makes the meals... you name it, she's done it. So, things are good. The surgery was good. It was way worse in there than the doc thought so it was more extensive than we thought, but it'll all be worth it in a couple of weeks when I'm not hurting so badly. My ward has been amazing. We've had meals all this week. What great neighbors we have. They don't even know us and they're bringing us food. :) What a great church we belong to with wonderful people where ever we go. Thanks for the calls and emails. Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tiffy, I wish I was there to help you. I am so sorry that you are going through this. Did they do it like an appendectomy? I just pray that your recovery is fast and that it really helps you. I love ya.
D
I'm glad you are home. I think home is a better place to recover than any sterile hospital room. I sure hope the pain goes away quickly, too. See you soon!
I've been thinking about you a lot this week. Glad to know you are hanging in there and have lots of help. Hopefully you will feel much better once you recover.
i have been thinking about you all week! i am glad you are doing well! i am sorry we weren't able to go to lunch before you had surgery! we will have to do something when you feel better for sure!
love ya!
and... you are still my hero. i have been in my new house for a week and i am still living amongst the boxes! better get them put away this week!! baby is due soon!
Hey Tiffany, I just found out about the surgery and have been thinking about you tons! Sounds like you definitely made the right call--here's hoping you'll be up soon and PAIN FREE. Remember that your FSA friends sure do care about you!
Post a Comment