Here's a story for you...
We were playing outside yesterday and Bry went in for a minute. He then came out and told me that we have a cat in our house. I didn't believe him. We'd been talking about getting a cat becuase there's a mouse problem here in our neighborhood so I just thought that he'd heard me and Ty talking about it and really wanted a cat in our house. Anyway. I didn't think anything else about it. Me and Ty went out last night and got a babysitter for the kiddos. We had a lots of fun and when we came home Ty went to go check on Bry and he bound out of his room and said to me, MOM!! There's a cat under your bed!! WHAT?? So I went and checked it out and didn't see anything. Again, I didn't believe him but I took one more quick peek and what did I see staring back at me? THIS...
Yep, it's true. We had a CAT IN OUR HOUSE!! Not sure how long the cat has been in our house becuase I'm almost certain that I didn't leave the door open yesterday while we were playing outside. But, I haven't smelled cat poop anywhere so I hope I'm safe. :) I guess I'm just glad that we found it BEFORE we went to sleep. A meowing cat in the middle of the night would have freaked me out. What if it jumped up on our bed in the middle of the night... EEEWWWW.
8 comments:
Oh my! That is crazy!! Good thing he found it.
Okay, SO CRAZY that this happened to you because is happened to me too! Marin came running in, and sure enough, there was a cat under my bed! I had to coax it out with a bowl of milk!
Hey, sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you- I accidentally erased your phone message so I lost your number- I have it somewhere in my email but my life is pure chaos I swear and I never have an extra minute. I think there are some good classes at the simthfield rec I know a few girls who do kick box there... but I don't know much else. I do trade at the sports academy. I work 4 hours a week in the day care and in turn I get a family membership. I love it cuz I just take my kids with me and its a fun out- So I work out at the sports academy and it is awesome- it only takes about 4-5 minutes to get there so that is nice too! I would love to check out a few classes at the rec with you if it happens to be at a good time for me or if you are interested in the sports academy- let me know I am sure I could pull some strings and get you on!
Love your yellow paint, your house looks so cute and the cat thing... totally freaky! :) hope your liking your new life!!
oops Glen was signed in under his work account- it's just me... Emily
That is the funniest story!! Are you guys going to keep it?
Tiff, that is hilarious. By the way, thank you so much for letting us stay the night at your house. Your rolls were amazing and I am sorry that everyone of them got eaten. Honestly I only ate 3 of them over the period of time I was there. It was all Jon and Robin. Your house is beautiful and I already wish that I was back up there in that beautiful weather. You are the best, thank you so much.
Denise
That is a crazy story. Did you ever find out who it belonged to? Hopefully it catches all the mice.
Eeww! That's just gross. :) So, is this the cat for you or are you going to try to find another one?
Post a Comment