Have you SEEN any kids happier than these 5?? Or cuter?? I love Bear Lake because there's so much to do that there's hardly EVER any fighting! And my kids are the kind that just find other kids to play with and join in on the fun. Bry joined a family playing Frisbee and Maddie joined some kids building a sand castle. It was so cute and I loved watching them interact with other kids. I'm so glad that they aren't shy, that they'll just get in there and PLAY. I hope they're always like this. :)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
One last time...
Well, summer is coming to a close. It's been a long summer but a short one at the same time. I didn't think I'd EVER recover from surgery and then when I did I feel like I haven't had enough time to get out and play with my kids! So, me and some friends went to Bear Lake last week for one last HOORAH! It was the perfect day. It was hot in the sun, but with our big shade tent it was PERFECT weather. Loved it! Thanks girls!
Have you SEEN any kids happier than these 5?? Or cuter?? I love Bear Lake because there's so much to do that there's hardly EVER any fighting! And my kids are the kind that just find other kids to play with and join in on the fun. Bry joined a family playing Frisbee and Maddie joined some kids building a sand castle. It was so cute and I loved watching them interact with other kids. I'm so glad that they aren't shy, that they'll just get in there and PLAY. I hope they're always like this. :)
Have you SEEN any kids happier than these 5?? Or cuter?? I love Bear Lake because there's so much to do that there's hardly EVER any fighting! And my kids are the kind that just find other kids to play with and join in on the fun. Bry joined a family playing Frisbee and Maddie joined some kids building a sand castle. It was so cute and I loved watching them interact with other kids. I'm so glad that they aren't shy, that they'll just get in there and PLAY. I hope they're always like this. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WAY fun! I love Bear Lake, well except for the swappy area we were in last time we went:(. Looks like a blast. I lvoe the pics of your new house. I still want to come see it. But I'm being way flaky...?
That looks like a super fun trip! Your babes sure are cute :)
Fun times. We should try and get together again.
Post a Comment