In my entry way I have this pic of the Temple and then underneath I did the vinyl saying. It actually says I love to see the Temple but I couldn't get far enough away to get the hole thing. :) Underneath the picture I have a cute red entry table but again, I can't get the whole picture. My entry way is not very deep. :)
So when you walk in from our garage I have a little mud room. I LOVE this room. For my AZ friends, a mud room is basically for muddy shoes, winter coats... that sort of thing. :) Anyway. I HAD to have this room when we built our house. I hated having nowhere to put coats, hats, and shoes in our other house. The room isn't very big, but it definitely serves its purpose! I have a bench with some little cubbies underneath for shoes and then I have these hooks for coats. They're short enough that Bry and Maddie can hang up their own coats which was a MUST for me! So, anyway. LOVE this room and the vinyl turned out way cute. As with the other room, I can't get far enough away to get the WHOLE quote, so you'll have to see it in pieces!
I have part of one wall done downstairs. I have this shelf done but I want 2 things to go on either side of it. Don't have those 2 things found yet...
Lastly, I started Bryson's room. I'm ALMOST done. I just have one more wall to fill up. Not sure with what... but I'll know it when I see it! :)
So as you can see I did a sports theme. I did vinyl words all around the room and then then a few vinyl balls. This wall is almost done. I just want to find a few more things for the shelf.
This is a magnet board. I want to find some sports magnets and then put pics of Bry and our family up.
This is the wall I'm not quite done with. Got the vinyl up but I don't know what to do with the wall. Any ideas??
All in all a fun project day. Here are a few of the other projects I've done. I was talking to a friend yesterday and she said she wanted to see more of my house so here's a few more things I've done.
I LOVE this shelf at the top of our wall. It's in our family room so I think it's one that I'll just keep up and not change EVER. It was such a joke to get a tall ladder and crawl around up there and set all this stuff up!! Oh, and our wall really isn't orange! It's the same yellow as in the mud room... just a bad picture! :)
This is a little nook right above our fireplace. This one I'll probably change with the seasons a bit more.
The vinyl says Christ. The center of our home.
We LOVE our house and love getting to know our neighbors. It's a great area!! We're super excited for one more family to move in to our little circle in September. They have a little boy that's 4 and he LOVES play. This is just what Bryson needs. He's been so bored here with no friends to play with. There are lots of little kids around just none that are Bry's age. So, in about a month he'll be so happy to have a little playmate. :)
7 comments:
I love your house! How fun. I'm so glad we are friends! I knew from the time I talked you ear off in albertdons I liked you! I still think it's so random how many times our lives collided. You are an awesome decorator.
Will you come and decorate my house now!? I'm so overwhelmed with the size of this place and the white walls. coming from an apt, I don't where to begin!
Wow! Everything is so beautiful. You really have talent for decorating. I love the paint choices and the variety of cute things. I am very impressed. And the sayings are all great choices, too :)
Tiffany, when I get a new house, I am hiring you as my consultant! What a beautiful home!
Your house is so nice. I am sure you are just loving it. What a great decorator you are. I am still going to have to drop by and see it in person sometime.
Love it love it! Gave me some good ideas for my new house. :) You are fantastic at decorating, it all looks FABULOUS! Good chatting with you the other day and catching up. Had dinner wtih Steve and Katie in dinner. Ahhh....nothing quite like old friends. love you all!
So fun! You have such great taste. I need to get that quote that's in your mud room--I really like that one!
Post a Comment