So. It feels like I need to make a change. I've been waiting. And waiting. I feel like I focus all my energy on waiting for another baby. That's all I've been thinking about the last couple of months. We've put our paperwork in with a private agency in Idaho and so I've been doing paperwork, a 20 page scrapbook, a birthparent letter and checking all kinds of little boxes telling our caseworker what kind of baby we want. WHAT?? YOU didn't have to do ANY of these things when YOU wanted a baby??? Yeah, it sucks. But, it's made me think about how much I actually WANT a baby. My sister had her very first little boy about a week ago and when she sent me the pic of him I cried. Like, in my car and my kids had to ask me what was wrong. I'm at that pathetic point where I want one so badly that it's all I can think about. We've been approved thru LDS services for about 18 months and to be honest I had stopped thinking about it til we started paperwork with this new agency. I haven't really told very many people that I'm at this point because I have friends, lots of friends, who want a baby just as much as I do and they don't have children yet or are waiting for their second child. I don't feel like I can complain about MY life to anyone because I have 2 gorgeous, healthy, wonderful children. But, I'm at that point and that's why I haven't really done the blogging thing for awhile. Don't get me wrong, we still play, laugh and have fun but my mind is other places. SO. It's time to make a change. Now that I'm done with all the crappy paperwork and stuff I need to just let everything happen as it should and stop WAITING and just live my wonderful life. As a friend recently told me... I miss pictures on your blog!! So, here's some pics of my beautiful princess and hopefully some videos. This little miss makes me laugh EVERY day. She's started doing these faces that almost make me pee my pants! She'll be sitting in her chair eating lunch and all the sudden I'll look over and she's doing this crazy funny face and I just laugh and laugh. I'll try to get one of those faces one of these days but they're so random and they don't last very long... so for now I've just got princess pictures. :) This is her outfit most days. We take the dress ups off to eat and sleep but if we're home she's got one of 3 one. Most of the time it's snow white her very very favorite. I can't thank my mom enough for this! She absolutely LOVES it!



This is Maddie's best friend, Cinderella. We don't go anywhere with out her and we sleep with her too. :)
He favorite this to do is sing the songs of all the princess movies. So I'll be changing her diaper and she'll say "do mermaid" and I'll sing the mermaid song. Then she'll say "do cinderella" and we'll sing that one. She also has me "do" Ursella, Belle, and Mulon. It's pretty cute. :)
So, that's it for now. I need to get some pics of Bry being all sporty or something. :) Actually, he does some really adorable things that I can't take pictures of. I'll be making dinner and he'll just come up behind me, wrap his arms around my waist and say I love you Mom. Melts my heart every time. We went and saw Tangled with a friend and he was sitting on my lap at the end and I was sobbing and he looked over at me and his little face twisted up like he was going to cry and he just have me a big hug and put his little face next to mine and sat there with my while I cried. Seriously, one of the best moments of my life. Bryson is so loving and kind and gives me hugs and kisses all day and tells me he loves me multiple times a day. I will really really miss it when he gets to the point when I'm not his favorite person in the world anymore. :) But, for now I'll take all the hugs, kisses and I love you's I can get!
7 comments:
i have missed you too...
i totally understand how you feel.
thanks for sharing your special moments with your kids!
love ya...
Thank you for that. I completely understand. I want another one too...its hard to not think about it.
I'm sorry it feels like forever. But, I absolutely love the videos. What a little diva!
My friend! I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I know I gave birth to Eli, but I still remember waiting for Blaine. So hard. We waited 2 1/2 years from when we started the process to when we were placed with him. It sucked! It's such a helpless feeling. (Tyson and I called it the adotion depression.) I'm sorry you are feeling that now. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. Miss you.
i think you're great. cute videos of Maddie! What a little sweetie. I think life can be really super hard sometimes and I hope the "waiting" ends soon! :) Love ya!
I say go ahead and complain! :) I kind of laugh when we say "Finding" because it is so much more waiting than finding. (Can I say that???) Do you have some pass-along cards I could hand out? I loved the darling stories about your kids. SO cute!
Oh Tiff... the waiting is SO hard sometimes. Your sweet little ones are good distractions! :>
Post a Comment