Tuesday, April 19, 2011

AZ Trip

For spring break my sister and her family were supposed to some up and stay with us but her kiddos got sick so I made a last minute decision to go down there with my kids! The only reason I went was because I had a place to stay in St. George, which is about half way. The kids did GREAT in the car and then we were able to get out, spend the night and then go on for another 6 hours. :) The weather was PERFECT!! Well, when we pulled in it was 92 which is WAY too hot for April, but it cooled down in the next few days to a gorgeous 75 and we enjoyed tons of sunny days. We went swimming, to the park, to the zoo and hung out with family every day. The kids LOVED playing with cousins and Nana and loved being outside every day! LOVED the trip and I'm so glad we got to go. :)


















Thanks again Katie for letting us stay with you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You truly have the cutest kids in the world!!