THREE posts in one day!! CRAZY, I know. So we found out yesterday that Bryson needs tubes in his ears! Well, we actually found out before we went to AZ but went back and got everything scheduled yesterday. I've just been feeling like he can't hear me when I talk, he says WHAT?? a lot and all that good stuff so I went to get his ears checked with an audiologist and sure enough, he can't hear a THING! But, they said that tubes will clear everything up and he's getting his adenoids out too. A week from today is the big day and even though I don't want him to have to get surgery, I'm really excited that he'll be able to hear again! They don't know how long its been going on but after looking in his ears that said at least several months. My thoughts are that it's been going on for quite awhile and maybe been better at times and then plugged up for months at a time and this is why he's so behind in his speech. We'll see what happens in the next few months but I'm really hopeful that he'll catch up to his peers in the next year or so. :)
Also, are you in the market for some GREAT family pictures?? We got some pictures taken a couple of years ago and loved them and have some more scheduled for this spring and I'm SOO excited. Kristen is a good friend of mine and did a fabulous job last time. Check out her blog HERE if you are looking into family pictures. She's super affordable and does really great with kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment