Friday, July 08, 2011

Grandma Wicki Comes!!

So every year some of Maddies birthfamily come to see us and we LOVE it!! Maddie can't actually say Grandma Vicki so she calls her Grandma Wicki and I think it's so adorable I don't even try and correct her. :)  Last year they came just a few days before I had my hysterectomy and I was in a lot of pain and not really much fun in general so this year was much much better. :) We went out to dinner, went to the park, played lots of games, went to Bear Lake and of course they all spoiled my kids ROTTEN!! We LOVE you guys and are so glad that you are part of our family! :)  And now for the picture overload...




Grandma Vicki brought books for the kids and got in LOTS of good reading time!


All the Gals had so much fun hanging out...


I'm pretty sure we went to the park every day they were here. :)  The weather was gorgeous!


Maddie couldn't get enough of everyone! She was held constantly, read to, played with and laughed at all week! She enjoyed being the center of attention. :)


We went to the store and Bry was told he could pick ANYTHING he wanted!! What did my little boy get?? UMMMM... a TRUCK of course!


Bear Lake was great! Lots of sand, great weather and tons of sand toys to play with. :)


Bryson and this little boy played quite a bit. He was even nice enough to share is fun water raft. Bry was in HEAVEN!


Bry loved being buried by Dad...


Then Maddie needed a turn....


Mom didn't want to... so she stuck to playing in the sand with the kiddos and getting some great reading time in. :)


All the girls... don't we look HOT?? :)


Thanks again for coming you guys! We love you and we're already talking about next year!!