Today I got to explain to my kids that the birthmom we thought was pregnant with twins for the last 4 months was actually lying to us. Not my best day. But, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right??
I am so sorry Tiff! That breaks my heart that someone would do that to your family. I am glad you are trying to look that the silver lining in all of this, and yes this will make you stonger. Hang in there!
So glad we went to Kneaders tonight so I know you're okay! And I so want in on the "smashing" party! But seriously, I hope she gets some professional help. Because she needs it. And I'm hoping this bad experience is just paving the way for a beautiful blessing very soon!
Im so sorry to hear that happend to u guys! :( I hope u are able to adopt again soon! :) I was thinking of coming up to visit next late fall nov 2012 don't have a current number? U can txt me 701 330 9683 or email me amymarie2012@gmail.com I really hope to hear back from u! Take care will keep u in my prayers.
Oh Tiffany!! I'm so sorry!! That is terrible. I can't understand why anyone would do that. I hope you guys are doing ok and will be able to adopt again really soon!
9 comments:
Wow! That has to be one of the worst things for someone to lie about! It's such a cruel joke! I'm so sorry!
I am so sorry Tiff! That breaks my heart that someone would do that to your family. I am glad you are trying to look that the silver lining in all of this, and yes this will make you stonger. Hang in there!
So glad we went to Kneaders tonight so I know you're okay! And I so want in on the "smashing" party! But seriously, I hope she gets some professional help. Because she needs it. And I'm hoping this bad experience is just paving the way for a beautiful blessing very soon!
Im so sorry to hear that happend to u guys! :( I hope u are able to adopt again soon! :) I was thinking of coming up to visit next late fall nov 2012 don't have a current number? U can txt me 701 330 9683 or email me amymarie2012@gmail.com I really hope to hear back from u! Take care will keep u in my prayers.
This broke my heart last night. I am so sorry for your family. I hope only good things are to come :) Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Tiff I am so sorry to hear about this. You two are such amazing people and I want you to know that you are in our prayers.
Oh Tiffany!! I'm so sorry!! That is terrible. I can't understand why anyone would do that. I hope you guys are doing ok and will be able to adopt again really soon!
That sucks. I'm so sorry Tiff.
Oh, I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment