Monday, January 02, 2012
So I only have one new years resolution. I know, it's true. But it's something I've wanted to try for quite awhile I've just never done it.... so I 've decided to do no treats until April. I know it's not really that cool of a goal, but I've kinda been wanting to loose my love handles for awhile and I think that the treat thing will really help. As most all of you know, I LOVE my treats! And I always justify my poor eating habits because I go to the gym every day. But, I'm going to combine exercise and no treats and we'll see what happens. :) So, having said that... I made THESE for breakfast today. In my defense I left out the white choc chips and they were SO SO Good. So, did this count as a treat?? I think it kinda did so I probably won't be making them again til april, but they were so good. Try them for breakfast if you still have a lone can of pumpkin sitting in your pantry left over from Thanksgiving like I did. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I have to say is you do NOT have love handles... Sorry, but it is true.
Post a Comment