We went to a fun birthday party last night and came home with a little bag of party favors. In said bag was a fun dip for both the kiddos. We got home pretty late so I told the kids they could eat them today. Bry went off to school with visions of fun dip as an after school snack danced in his head but I gave in to Maddie's big eyes right after breakfast. :) So, Maddie has never had fun dip before. Like, ever. She's never even seen it as far as I know. So, I opened it up and showed her how to eat it and half way thru we had the best conversation.
Maddie: This is really good Mom.
Me: I'm glad you like it.
Maddie: I don't think Bry will like it.
Me: Really? (Oh wait... now I get it) You can't eat Bryson's fun dip Mads.
Maddie: He won't like it. I'll eat his and tell him he won't like it when he gets home from school.
Me: (laughing by now) Nope. He gets to eat his when he gets home!
It was pretty funny. After the colored sugar was all gone Maddie was ESTACTIC that she could then actually eat the stick! What a fun treat for my poor, deprived child!!
No comments:
Post a Comment