We make trains...
And train tracks...
Wish I could say this picture would be better if Bryson hadn't taken it... but alas, I'm in my jammies and have no make up on so it doesn't get much better. :)
and get out the Halloween costumes!
This was her very best Ninja pose. :)
Ty is working Saturdays now so until April 15th we're pretty much dad-less. It's not too bad til Saturday hits. I HATE when he has to start working Saturdays. Plus, today was especially bad because Bryson is being punished for spitting on the bus. Yep, my little boy spit at a girl. I'm as shocked as you are! He's been really really bad on the bus lately and we've received not one but TWO phone calls from the bus driver telling us that he needs to behave better. So, after call number 2 we took away all privileges this weekend. No basketball game, no TV, no Wii. So, we've had to get creative today!
2 comments:
Oh my! I cannot imagine him diong that. Did bus driver retiree have any idea? I bet he has had his share of interesting interactions with children. You are doing such a great job. Come up and see me if you want some Saturday while he's away.
I'd say Mom was the one who was punished this weekend...:)
Post a Comment