So today after church Bry and Tyler build a bunch of paper airplanes. Bryson has gotten really good at them and loves to play around with the design and see how fast or how far they fly. So after an afternoon of making and playing with them Bryson decided he wanted to have a sale! He had me make a sign for him and then he sat in the yard and sold his airplanes. We live in a cul de sac so we don't have a ton of traffic (which I LOVE) and so Bry didn't have a lot of luck. One neighbor was driving out of the circle and Bry told her his airplanes were $5!! SERIOUSLY?? So after an hour of selling we decided to go for a walk. But, before we left I took a dollar over to our next door neighbor and asked her to come and buy some airplanes. :) Bry was pretty excited to be making a sale!
1 comment:
What a little entrepreneur! I'm so impressed. I would have bought one!
Post a Comment