Kendal Allison was born Friday at 3 and weighed 6 lbs 7 ounces. We're finally home... well to our hotel that is and will hopefully be home home monday or tues of next week. She's adorable and we are so happy!!
Congrats!!! What a blessing. She is so precious ... love u guys!! I will be prayong for u and birth mom! Good luck now as u transition to sleepless nights hehe ;) its now finally easy for me and baby...so i will pray u get thru 1am 3am 5am feedings... how wonderful just in time for all the fun holidays. :) take care..God bless u all
8 comments:
She is so darling! I am so, so happy for you all! You waited so long for this blessing! Yay! She's finally here :) Congratulations!
What a pretty, pretty girl! I love how she managed to squeeze that baby elbow out of the tight swaddle. Already testing the boundaries... :)
SO THRILLED!!!!
She is adorable! Congratulations to you guys!
AAHHH!! I had heard she was born. She is DARLING!! Congrats to your sweet family!
Yay!! Congrats Tiff, she is so adorable!!!!
Congrats!!! What a blessing. She is so precious ... love u guys!! I will be prayong for u and birth mom! Good luck now as u transition to sleepless nights hehe ;) its now finally easy for me and baby...so i will pray u get thru 1am 3am 5am feedings... how wonderful just in time for all the fun holidays. :) take care..God bless u all
Awesome! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment