We had a great Halloween this year! Bry declared a couple of weeks ago that he wanted t be a zombie and I was at a loss as to what we could do for him. All the zombie costumes in the stores had scary masks so we had to be a bit creative. I think it turned out super cute and he LOVED getting his face painted. As for our little Princess.. nothing could be better than a new princess dress! She loved Ariel and we'll be adding this to our closet full of dress ups. :) I wasn't going to dress Kendal up, partly because I didn't have a costume and partly because I'm a tired mommy that didn't really want to. I have to admit, this 3 kid thing is really really hard. I feel like I'm busy all the time but I never get anything done. I didn't get ANY of my fall decor out this year and I don't plan on doing it any time soon. I feel like it will just add clutter to our already cluttered house. Maybe I'll do Christmas?? Anyway. Ty said I was losing my fire... He said I loved dressing our first 2 kiddos up for Halloween and he' right. So, I borrowed the cute cow costume and I've resolved to take more pics of Kendal so she doesn't think she came to us at age 5!!

Seriously, can this gal be any cuter??
And the sass continues...
LOVE LOVE LOVE these 3 cute kiddos!
1 comment:
Love all the updates. Little Kendall is so sweet and you'd better watch our for Maddie with all that sass. Such a cute fam!
Post a Comment