This is one of Heidi's nephews, Caleb. It was his birthday this month and then Bry's birthday is in November so we were kind of celebrating both birthdays. :) Heidi got both of them a huge truck and trailer complete with little trucks to go on the trailer. Needless to say, Bry was in absolute HEAVEN. She also got Maddie a mermaid doll which was so perfect because Maddie is LOVING mermaids right now. :)
Heidi's parents came and 3 of Heidi's sisters and their kiddos. Lots of kids for my kids to play with which was super fun and me and Ty had fun chatting with all the adults.
Us with Heidi. :)
This pic doesn't do the ducks justice!! There were like 50 or 60 ducks all around us! I was actually getting a bit nervous that they would get too excited and attack Maddie and her bag of duck food!!
Bry and Daddy enjoying the ducks too.
I'm LOVING the baby bjorn that my girlfriend gave me right after we got Maddie. It's so nice and comfy and I've been able to go for walks and to the park with my kids without having to carry the dang heavy car seat!
This is on the wagon ride. I guess the used to have the wagon pulled by horses but one year the horses got spooked and people were hurt so they now have it pulled by a nice man and his large tractor. :)
Me and Ty rarely get a pic together when we go places so it was nice to have an adult to take our picture!
1 comment:
What a fun post! And can I just say, I love you pants, Tif. They are so cute.
Post a Comment