So. I busted out the 6-9 month clothes for my super adorable but slightly large baby. At her 4 month apt. last week she was 17 pounds!! Yep. 95%, Baby! Add a extremely large carseat and I've got myself some great biceps. Well, one great bicep. Let's be honest. I don't switch arms. Kendal is so so sweet and the best baby. I love her so much. For whatever reason she loves Maddie to death. Even though Maddie is in her face ALL. THE. TIME. Literally, Maddie has her face within inches of Kendals face all day long. And Kendal actually enjoys it. And Maddie can make Kendal laugh unlike anyone else in our family which is super adorable. Kendal has started to roll a couple of times in a row to get places and prefers her tummy so she can watch what is going on around her. She is growing hair VERY slowly... but it's coming! She's a great little sleeper and eater, obviously. :) LOVE THIS GIRL!
Ignore the huge gash on her cheek. Apperently cutting her fingernails every couple of days isn't quite good enough. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment