Friday, January 11, 2013

Gettin' Crafty

Are you sitting down? OK. I joined pinterest. No I STILL have not joined facebook. But, I have seen sooo many cute wreaths hanging on doors around my neighborhood. Haven't you... well, not necessarily around MY neighborhood, but in your own? They're everywhere. And when I ask where they got the idea to make said cute wreaths?? PINTEREST. So. I joined. I still don't know quite what I'm doing. What's all this pinning stuff anyway?? My friend asked me if she could "follow" me. Hmmmm. Sounds WAY too much like facebook if you ask me, but I said yes. Whatever that means. The point is, I found a cute wreath to make for Valentines Day and I MADE IT!! Now I will proceed to show it off. :)





I kinda want to get something to go in the middle... like a little wooden sign that says Love, or something cheesy like that. But, all in all, LOVE IT! For St. Patrick's day I think I'll do something different. They have really cute yarn ones I was looking at too... So excited!

No comments: