I made THIS. YEP I DID!! It was fabulous. I've made it twice, actually and this yogurt is really really easy to make. It takes a long time, but really it's not hard at all. It's super creamy and I'm excited to have plain yogurt on hand all the time to sub for sour cream. I'll be honest, I felt like a domestic goddess as me and Maddie sat at the table and at yogurt that I ACTUALLY MADE!! :)
Next we got THIS!!
My neighbors were getting rid of this beauty!! Can you believe it?? It was their outside tramp for their little boy so I had to do some major cleaning before we brought it inside and set it up... but it was totally worth it! The kids come downstairs and get all their energy out while I'm making dinner which is AWESOME!! Super excited about this one!!
And finally....
This little cutie pie started solids!!
I decided that she's almost 6 months so it was probably time to start some rice cereal! She's loving it. :) She hasn't got the tongue thing quite down yet... it still get everywhere so I busted out the high chair and it's not quite as messy....
And MAN does she LOVE IT!!
Life has slowed down quite a bit for us. I'm loving my job -- I get to stay home and take pictures of these little cuties!!
3 comments:
Just checked out your blog--so cute! And yes, that yogurt was amazing! Way to go domestic goddess! ;)
She is absolutely adorable!!! Ur family is complete. :) what two little angels ;)
She is absolutely adorable!!! Ur family is complete. :) what two little angels ;)
Post a Comment