Thursday, November 07, 2013

Bryson Turns 8!!

 Bryson has always been so very happy to have a one or two friend party. We've taken a friend to the jump zone, to a movie, to dinner... but this year he wanted ALL his friends to come to a party. REALLY?? I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. So, I had to get a bit creative and decided to do a minute to win it party. I found some games for kids and I think that it was a hit! We did this one where the kids had to put M&M's from one jar to another using a straw. We also did one where you had to put tic tacs from one bowl to another with tweezers. The kids also had to balance dice using a craft stick in their mouth and then we did ping pong balls in a empty tissue box and tied it around their waist. Then we put some music on and the kids had to dance around and try and get the ping pong balls out. That one was definitely my favorite! I remembered about taking pictures about half way thru the party so I didn't get much of the games but here's the general idea...








Here's the gang...



 Opening some presents... Bry got some fun stuff!


 Such great friends and so very well behaved!!



NOT!!




Bry wanted cupcakes and root beer floats... 








 Such a fun party!

I can't believe that Bry is actually 8! It was just yesterday that he was THIS!!






Life has never been the same since we got the call from our caseworker that we had been chosen to get our beautiful baby boy. We thank Heidi every day for the decision she made and love her so much!
Happy Birthday my big boy! We love with all our hearts!

No comments: