Sunday, December 01, 2013
Baptism Day
We've had a crazy but oh so fun weekend! My mom, Grandma and brother all came up for the weekend. They got here Wednesday night and had Thanksgiving with us. I cooked ENTIRELY too much food. Seriously, not sure how many I was planning on but not 15, that's for sure. So, we've been eating leftovers for the last few days and I threw some of it away tonight. But, it was all super yummy. :) Then on Friday we had our quarterly Alleman birthday party. We had lots of birthdays to celebrate and it's always fun to get together with cousins. We had soup 4 different kinds of soup for lunch complete with yummy breadsticks. Then for dessert we had purple cows. I haven't had one of those since I was a kid! It was fun to have something other than the traditional cake and ice cream. Then on Saturday was had Bry's baptism! What a wonderful day it was. I'm glad that we had it at 10:30 am and not 9 because it felt like we didn't have to rush all morning. We relaxed and took our time and I was really able to enjoy the morning and the day so much more. Papa gave a wonderful talk on the Holy Ghost which was really special and we gave Bryson his own set of scriptures. After the baptism we had a lunchion with all the family that came up to share the day with us. All in all a great day! I am so proud of Bryson and love the young man that he is becoming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a special day for him! And how nice to have support from family for it. His birthday party looked like they had a blast too! Root beer floats and cupcakes sound like a great idea to me. MMMmm!
Post a Comment