Saturday, June 28, 2014

Christmas

We had such a great Christmas! It is truly a magical time when you are getting everything ready and celebrating Christmas with children. I love to see how excited they get! Even though the ornaments on my tree NEVER stay where they should be, I love Christmastime and love to remember our Savior.




I love that our kids get excited with the little toys we get them. Bryson loves cars and so he got some more matchbox cars with a track. He was so so happy! And of course anything princess was a hit with Maddie. :)

 Kendal loves to push around her stroller so we got her a little cart to push around all our toy food.



 Princess puzzle?? Check.

 Mincraft is something that we were not planning on getting for Bryson because it involved getting an xbox as well. We are not really gamers, but Tyler, won us the xbox at a work party so we decided to give it to Bryson for Christmas along with the game. He was on cloud 9!










Cereal is quite the treat at our house. I actually don't buy cereal so when they each got their own box they were so excited! They wanted to eat breakfast immediately!



This cute coat was a great find at Costco.



I made Maddie and her cousins these skirts and scarfs. They loved that they all had matching outfits.

And of course the traditional jammie pic with all the cousins.  We loved spending time with all of our cousins at Grandmas house! They all loved showing off all of their new toys and had a blast playing with each other for a few days.

No comments: