Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kendal

Seriously, we can't get enough of this little girl! Pretty much everything she does is adorable! See for yourself!



Kendal has really gotten into the whole baby doll thing. She loves to grab a baby, wrap it up and just sit and hold it. Or she will put it in her stroller and push it around the house!



So I was getting ready for the gym one morning and I walked out to find THIS!! I DID NOT pose her! She put Tyler's socks and shoes on all by herself and then actually sat there and let me take some adorable pictures. I LOVE this girl and can't imagine our lives without her!






This is frequently how I find Kendal. She loves to read books with me and will bring me books through out the day, but she will also just lay down and read all by herself! It's pretty adorable when I hear her saying the animals and then doing their sounds. :)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Yay!!! You're back! I love seeing your updates! I agree, your Kendal is completely adorable! What a happy, sweet girl!