Sunday, July 13, 2008

Madilyn video

This video is mostly for my parents who haven't seen our cute Maddie yet. We miss you tons and tons and can't wait to see you in November!! We love you!! Maddie is growing bigger every day. At her 2 month appointment she weighed 11 pounds 14 ounces! I'm sure she's 12 pounds by now! She is a GREAT sleeper but is still our cute little screamer... but we love her anyway! :) Bry loves to give her kisses but doesn't hold her very often. But, if she's crying he'll get her binky and stuff it in her mouth... whether she wants it or not!! :) Maddie LOVES walks and will calm down and usually go to sleep by the time we get around the block. She also likes car rides but with gas prices we definitely don't go on "leisurely" car rides very often!

We had such a fun couple of days last week. Grandma Vicki came to visit! Vicki is Maddie's grandma (Mike's mom). She was in Salt Lake for a church convention and got to come a day early and stay with us! We LOVED every minute of it! On Wed. we took her to dinner and up to USU to walk around and get some Aggie ice cream. She said she would never go back to regular ice cream after our Famous Aggie ice cream! :) Then on Thursday we went on a walk on our river walk trail. She loved our mountains but even more than that she loved seeing and holding Madilyn! She cried tears of joy just seeing how happy we are as a family. She changed a BIG FAT poopy diaper and called it "part of the experience!" She loved feeding her and even loved getting spit up on! :) We love her so much and are so happy that she can be part of our lives! We hope to see you again soon Vicki!



7 comments:

Nicola said...

She is so darling and I can't believe how big she is! Her eyes are so beautiful. It is fun to see how attentive she is. I am so glad that things are going well for you!

paulak said...

What a doll. We can't wait to meet her either.

Hamblin Family said...

I know what it is like to have a screamer and it is good to see that you are enjoying the good moments. That is really all there is to do! They don't stay screamers forever...now they are just six year old little miss snotty pantses! no, I am not talking about anyone specific!

Heather said...

I loved the video. I confess, I wished that your face could have been on it, too. I just LOVE watching adults act silly to get a baby to smile. It's the best! That's how you know it's love.

Deirdra said...

She is so darling!I love the headband. I'm so coming to meet her when I move back (probably in September, yippee!)

Bella Beginnings said...

She is such a little cutie and of course her little bow is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is so cute! Can't wait to see your family again. Are you planning to go to conference this year?