So, I got completely sunburned while we were there. I put sunscreen on Bryson TWICE and managed to get myself sunburned... how does that happen?? Well, I kinda know... I wanted some sun so I decided to not put sunscreen on when we first got there. Then I felt like I was getting burned so I put some on... but as we all know, when you feel the sunburn... it's TOO LATE!! Also, I totally got raccoon eyes!! I need to take my sunglasses off sometimes... but I hate the sun in my eyes so I just keep them on! I'm SOOO not posting a pic of my racoon eyes, but here's a few more pics of our fun trip!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Bear Lake
We had so much fun at Bear Lake with Ty's family this year. Ty was so great and stayed back at camp with Maddie so that Bry and I could go play all day at the beach. Bryson is our little fish and he proves it time and time again!! We were there for about 4 hours and he was in the water for 3 hours and 45 minutes of that! He ate 5 chips and 3 bites of yogurt for lunch because he was WAY too busy playing in the water! :) Some of the cousins rented a little paddle boat... the kind you paddle with your feet... and Bry just loved that too! We took it out twice and both times Bry cried and cried when it was time to get out. He loved that the waves could come in the boat and get on his feet and he loved dragging his little hand in the water as we went!

So, I got completely sunburned while we were there. I put sunscreen on Bryson TWICE and managed to get myself sunburned... how does that happen?? Well, I kinda know... I wanted some sun so I decided to not put sunscreen on when we first got there. Then I felt like I was getting burned so I put some on... but as we all know, when you feel the sunburn... it's TOO LATE!! Also, I totally got raccoon eyes!! I need to take my sunglasses off sometimes... but I hate the sun in my eyes so I just keep them on! I'm SOOO not posting a pic of my racoon eyes, but here's a few more pics of our fun trip!


So, I got completely sunburned while we were there. I put sunscreen on Bryson TWICE and managed to get myself sunburned... how does that happen?? Well, I kinda know... I wanted some sun so I decided to not put sunscreen on when we first got there. Then I felt like I was getting burned so I put some on... but as we all know, when you feel the sunburn... it's TOO LATE!! Also, I totally got raccoon eyes!! I need to take my sunglasses off sometimes... but I hate the sun in my eyes so I just keep them on! I'm SOOO not posting a pic of my racoon eyes, but here's a few more pics of our fun trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Fun! I love Bear Lake. Its good to have a little one who loves the water and can enjoy the lake...Kya loves water, but has some serious fears.
Cute video. He could crawl all the way to the other side of the lake if you'd let him!
Oh, come on Tiff, show us your raccoon eyes! There was a little girl at swimming lessons this week who had raccoon eyes from her goggles. It was seriously the cutest thing, I don't think she had taken her goggles off all summer. It looks like you guys had a really fun trip!
Sounds like lots of fun. Spencer is a big fan of the water too and may I say you look super fly too:)
Fun! I love bear lake. At least people will know that you have raccoon eyes from having a good time.
What a blast! I have never been to Bear Lake but it looks like a ton of fun! It is funny to see Bryson look like a little fish. What is it with boys and water? Adam is the same way too. Oh and I agree with Katie, you look fabulous!
Hi Tiff... I am feeling sooo bad because I totally got your message about scrapbooking I was so excited that you called me but I knew it wasn't going to work that weekend so I made a mental note to call you back and let you know and I am so scatterbrained that I lost the note somewhere in space I guess?? anyway I totally forgot??? how rude, I know!!! I am so sorry and I hope that you will call me agian cuz I would LOVE to see you and get together!!! You are a babe in your cute modbe suit- I wanted that one but it was sold out...sad!! I can't believe how big Ty is and Maddie is so precious... I want to hold her... lets do something ok??
Hi Tiffany. I'm a good friend of Tyler's from high school. Tara. Congratulations on a beautiful family. You guys are great. Tell Tyler I said hi and it will be fun to keep track of you guys. our blog is taraandjosh
I LOVED your racoon eyes! I have done that time and time again as well, except my face blisters. I'm so glad you guys were able to come to the lake and up to camp, even if it was short. Your baby girl is adorable!
looks like you had a great time!
i have nominated your blog for an award. check out my blog to except it. jklittle49.blogspot.com
What a fun trip! Your cruise looks awesome too! It's so good to have time together w/o the kiddo's. Your little Maddie is so adorable. I'm so happy for you guys!
What a fun trip! Your cruise looks awesome too! It's so good to have time together w/o the kiddo's. Your little Maddie is so adorable. I'm so happy for you guys!
What a fun trip! Your cruise looks awesome too! It's so good to have time together w/o the kiddo's. Your little Maddie is so adorable. I'm so happy for you guys!
That would be so like me. I always remember to sunscreen my kids and then end up burned!! The same with food. I feed my kids and then wonder why in the heck I'm so hungry. Duh! Gotta remember the mom sometimes!
:)
Such a fun trip!! I'm sure you look GREAT as a raccoon!! Early halloween?? lol Sounds like a very productive lake trip!!
Post a Comment