Saturday, August 09, 2008

How Cute is SHE!!

So, how cute is my little girl?? :) I know this video is kinda boring... but seriously, she is getting so cute! She has stopped a TON of her crying and usually is only fussy when she's hungry or tired... a MAJOR breakthrough! :) Madilyn has started smiling a ton more and laughs a bit too. As you can see from the video she's starting to coo which is so fun! We love our little cutie! Oh yeah, can you hear Bry in the background yelling for me?? :)

So, our Cache County Fair was this weekend and we went to see the animals (and all the fun people that seem to come out when there's a fair!) We had so much fun! Bry loved seeing the sheep, pigs, chickens and goats. He wanted to pet all the animals and of course wasn't scared of any of them! He wanted to climb into the pen with the huge cows at one point! There were some HUGE tractors for kids to climb on that Bry loved as well... we almost didn't leave! I forgot my camera, of course so no cute pics of him. I found some WAY cute stuff for Maddie, though! They had these cute little beenies tht you could hook flowers to... kinda hard to explain, but I'll post some pics later when I have some cute winter clothes that go with it! I'm such a sucker for bows and flowers!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

she is darling!

i have missed your posts! i am so glad you are doing well and that maddie is not so fussy for you!

yahoo!