TIF TY BRYSON MADDIE KENDAL
That is hilarious...rolling on the floor here. Thanks for a great laugh.
I love this! I watched an Oprah on jeans-- they talked about how jeans should fit, etc. They highlighted this "mom" look and warned against it. After watching that, I was surprised how many pairs I have seen around Logan!
LOL! Holy funny! It is like an 80's flashback! So hope that those jeans never NEVER come back into style!
THat's pretty funny. What's sad is that my mom wore jeans like that until last year when my sisters and I got on her case. GAG!
This is amazing... they got it right on! I vow to never wear them. They are so nasty!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hilarious...rolling on the floor here. Thanks for a great laugh.
I love this! I watched an Oprah on jeans-- they talked about how jeans should fit, etc. They highlighted this "mom" look and warned against it. After watching that, I was surprised how many pairs I have seen around Logan!
LOL! Holy funny! It is like an 80's flashback! So hope that those jeans never NEVER come back into style!
THat's pretty funny. What's sad is that my mom wore jeans like that until last year when my sisters and I got on her case. GAG!
This is amazing... they got it right on! I vow to never wear them. They are so nasty!
Post a Comment