Saturday, August 09, 2008

Cute Shoes



So, these cute shoes are from my sister Katie. As you can see they're still too big so Maddiei hasn't actually worn them anywhere but I wanted to get some pics of her trying them on!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

every girl needs a cute pair of shoes!

Deirdra said...

Maddie is getting SO big! I kind of am with ya on the thumb vs. binky thing. Taking the binky away is easier in my opinion than a thumb, but it just depends on what they prefer. Good luck! She is cute regardless, I love the flower on her head! Also, can I say I pretty much had the exact same feeling about Breaking Dawn. The end was utterly disappointing, and way to much of the book was Bella being pregnant, really have the kid already, I get the point it's killing her! At least it's over now.

paulak said...

I love the shoes, way too cute. Gotta love girls and all their frills. Sorry we missed you while in Idaho. It was so crazy I don't know if we even had a moment to sit. Still can't wait to meet Maddie. Love the Bear Lake pics.

Nicola said...

She is so darling! I can't believe how beautiful she is and I love love love the shoes! Your sister has great taste. (=

Dennison Family said...

Such a CUTIE!! Her shoes are adorable! Good choice, Katie! You can never have too many shoes!

Dennison Family said...

Sorry, i have to post about Breaking dawn as well! I agree with you, after reading the book, I put it up on a shelf, and don't really feel the need to re-read it again, and I LOVED re-reading the first 3! It seemed like she tried to please everyone-the people who wanted her to have life experiences (PG, etc) people who wanted her to become vampire, end up with jacob, etc, she just pleased everyone, and it was REALLY wierd!! Anyways, Just my 2cents.

Katie said...

I'm telling you, shopping for little girls is so fun. It can get you and your check book in BIG TROUBLE! The shoes are too cute.

Amy and Micheal said...

They are adorable, and she gets bigger every time I see her! What a cutie pie!