So these pics are all pretty similar... but she's happy and kinda smiling!! I HAD to post them!! Maddie is getting so big and growing up so fast! I must confess though that I'm kinda glad Maddie's growing up because she's growing out of her colic! :) Bryson was little for so long and loved to just cuddle with me so I wasn't too anxious for him to grow. But, I think that Maddie just gets cuter and cuter as she grows! Can you believe that she weighs about half as much as Bry does?? The rolls on her legs are precious... Bry NEVER had rolls! Oh, and by the way... you can't really see it very well, but Maddie has on a really cute little bracelet I made at a bead party last night! I also made some cute earrings and a watch! So fun!Saturday, August 09, 2008
Madilyn update
So these pics are all pretty similar... but she's happy and kinda smiling!! I HAD to post them!! Maddie is getting so big and growing up so fast! I must confess though that I'm kinda glad Maddie's growing up because she's growing out of her colic! :) Bryson was little for so long and loved to just cuddle with me so I wasn't too anxious for him to grow. But, I think that Maddie just gets cuter and cuter as she grows! Can you believe that she weighs about half as much as Bry does?? The rolls on her legs are precious... Bry NEVER had rolls! Oh, and by the way... you can't really see it very well, but Maddie has on a really cute little bracelet I made at a bead party last night! I also made some cute earrings and a watch! So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is adorable! I agree, they get more fun the older they get. Eden had colic real bad, too. I just hope our next one doesn't - it sure can be tough.
I LOVE her eyes!! So cute! She is a Beautiful baby!
Post a Comment