Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cute Maddie Girl



So, this new outfit is brought to you courtesy of Grandma Vicki! Isn't she adorable! I was nervous that it wouldn't fit her til winter but my little cutie is BIG!! I'm so glad we can get some good use out of it! :) Just wanted to show her off and say THANKS so Grandma Vicki! We love you and miss you so much! :)


5 comments:

Nicola said...

What a great outfit. She is darling Tiff!

Cara said...

She's SO cute Tiff! We missed you at the last Jones Simkins shindig-- especially since Tyler's video tribute to the partners was the main entertainment. I was laughing so hard, you married a funny funny guy. Someone mentioned how Tyler was good with words and Mitch told the Valentine's poem story. Too funny.. wish you were there. Let me know more about your "Wicked" trip. See you guys soon!

Bella Beginnings said...

She is such a cutie and growing so well! I love the outfit adn the matching bow.

Emily said...

She's growing so fast! I love the darling outfit!

Emily said...

This is Emily Huber by the way... Wow what a little beauty she is Tiff... I love em' with a little chub... especially their little ankle, wrist, and neck rolls- the best place to kiss for sure!! I'm so glad that she's more happy for you now, although the tough times makes you appreciate the good even more! :) now that we are better and my house is sanitized I would love a play date... I'm dying to get my hands on little Madilyn. Morth Logan Lobrary does toddler time on Tuesday at 10:10 for kids 2 and under... lets meet or something??