Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sad Day


So, who said that FAT lips aren't in style?? So, we had a VERY traumatic morning. Maddie was asleep and me and Bryson were playing outside. It was still chilly so we both had hoodies on. I put my hands in my pockets and Bry thought it was great fun to copy me so he did the same. I then decided it would be fun to chase him and and he started to run away. But, little did he know, my foot was out just far enough that he tripped and hit the sidewalk SO HARD! It probably wouldn't have been so bad but his hands were in his hoodie pockets so the only thing to catch his fall was his precious little face! It was SO aweful! His nose was bleeding, his head was bleeding and his little lips are STILL so fat! I was crying, he was crying... it was HORRIBLE! So, here's some pics of our little accident. Bry is almost 3 and I don't remember him having such a bad fall. Seriously. I know, hard to believe he being a ruff and tumble boy, but I don't remember anything so tramatic! Let's hope he heals fast and doesn't remember the day that mom tripped him and he fell and hurt his lips! :)

8 comments:

Candice said...

Oh , I hate to see my babies in pain. :( Poor thing. We hope he gets better fast. As far as his memory goes...well, you never can tell with kids. They have an uncanny ability to remember all the bad things you say exactly, but of course can't recall the good nearly as well . I just hope it's the opposite with accidents, cuz we seem to have a lot of em.
;0)
Get well soon, Bry!

Erin said...

Poor Bryson! Seeing his lips make mine hurt. Hopefully he will heal quickly. Ellie hasn't had any falls that bad yet (cross my fingers).

Dennison Family said...

Oh, OUCH!! That must hurt!! And, it probably hurt you just as much! I'm so sorry! The best way to cure a fat lip is LOTS of popsicles! (at least, that works at my house!) I'm sure he will be back to his cute self VERY soon! Sorry for your trauma!

paulak said...

Oh, poor kid. I think he looks rather handsome with a fat lip. Its hard to see them get hurt, especially when we had something to do with it.

EmJoy said...

Ouch! I have identical pictures of Abby with a lip like that from slipping in the tub when she was little. Luckily, mouths heal fast! However, ever heard the phrase "sticks out like a sore thumb?" Well, Abby managed to re-bonk hers a few times during the week following which added to my trauma! Anyway, she's 7 now and healthy and beautiful! Sorry about the fat lip. No Fun!

Ashlie said...

Youch! That looks like it hurts. Madi is getting so dang cute. I love all the pictrues:)

Jennie said...

today! saturday 6 september!

happy birthday tiff!

love ya!
jennie

Bella Beginnings said...

This looks so painful!!! Hope is goes down in swelling. Addie is constantly falling and bumping her lip, almost like she doesn't know her hands are available to help catch herself. Good documentation!!!