Saturday, September 13, 2008
USU Family Day
Our first home football game is today. We are playing the University of Utah. We are going to get creamed. Sorry Ty when you read this. Just tellin' you how it is! :) But, it was also family weekend up at USU as well. So, the Alumni did a big party on campus. It was so fun. The day was gorgeous and Bryson loved it! They had big blow up toys to play on, lots of fun games to play, crafts to make and also this HUGE tractor!! Bry LOVED it of course. Ty said we could leave him on the tractor and come back in a couple of hours and he'd still be there. So true if you know my little man. Ty headed up to the game with a friend and me and the kids went to KFC for dinner. All in all a GREAT day!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun family day! I love seeing your beaming smile in all of your pictures with your two little kiddos! On a side note, we have no idea where we'll end up after this. Arizona would be great for the obvious reasons, but there are even possibilities at USU. Who knows. We'll put up our sails and blow where the "wind" takes us!
Tiffany, that little Maddy is stinkin' cute!
Tyler, it is so much fun to see you in pictures with your darling kids. I always knew you would be a great dad. "Utah State, Aggies All the Way". I'm going to be at the football game this weekend, it would be great to see you.
We wish we could be there with you. It looks like it was so much fun. I have a USU cheerleader outfit that I am going to send to you. I am sure that Maddy will love it and look super cute in it.
Where is Maddie's blue and white? I would love to go to Aggie Family Day. One of these years we'll make the trek when we are a little closer.
Post a Comment