Monday, September 15, 2008

"Happy You!"

So I guess that Bryson has learned about birthday parties in Nursery. For the last couple of weeks he's wanted to sing the Happy Birthday song but he starts it by singing "happy you" "happy you!" Then he says "treats momma, cookies??" It's adorable. We had a family birthday party yesterday. Every other month we get together and celebrate all the birthdays in those 2 months. We drove up to Pocatello, ID to Ty's sister Tonya's house. It was the perfect day. Beautiful weather, great company and a fenced in yard with LOTS of toys to play with! Bry had a ball. I love Ty's family. I'm so lucky to have great in-laws and wonderful sisters in-law who have treated me so kindly! They've made me feel part of the family! So, here's some fun pictures of the great day.
Maddie and Great Grandpa Alleman. This is the cutest picture! While we were all eating dinner Grandpa Alleman entertained Maddie for about 30 minutes! I had put Maddie on a blanket to lay and kick while we ate. I head Maddie laughing so I looked over to see Grandpa playing with Maddie. He just sat there cooing at her and making her laugh. It was so cute! Then he picked her up and Maddie was just so happy to be with him!

This is Bry and his cousin Mckay. They've become great friends and they are both so excited to see each other when we get together!
This is Grandma Alleman with all the gals! My sister in law, Tara has 3 girls. Autumn, Whitney and Katie. This picture is priceless! We played pin the tale on the lion. Here's the lion mask we all had to wear!

No comments: