Monday, September 08, 2008

Moms little Helper

I HATE to vacuum. Yep, it's true. It's the one thing that never gets done. If you walked into my house at any given time you'd realize that I hadn't vacuumed in at least a week. I know, I hate it THAT badly! So, anyway. When I do finally vacuum my house Bry loves to help. He loves to push the vacuum around the room when I'm done and even manages to miss the furniture... most of the time! :) But, recently he's wanted to play with all the vacuum attachments while I'm vacuuming. He'll put them all together and just follow me around the house "sweeping" with them. It's way cute. He's still semi-scared of the vacuum though. He won't walk directly next to the vacuum when it's going. Weird, huh? Anyway. Here's some pics of my cute little helper! (Side note. So, I just did spell check and I spelled Vacuum wrong almost EVERY time! After looking at the word for so long I just started spelling it weird!)

No comments: