1. I HATE dirty feet. Summertime is the worst for me because I wear sandals all day and inevitably my feet get really dirty. After taking a walk in my sandals the first thing I have to do is go wash my feet in the bathtub. Sad but true.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up is brush my teeth. Some people will eat breakfast and then brush but I have to brush first. Just that nasty morning breath yucky taste in my mouth feeling gets to me.
3. I channel surf with my car radio like nobody's business. If I don't like a song or there are commercials I will find something I do like. It's very rare that I'll keep the radio on any one station for more than a song or two.
4. I throw EVERYTHING away. I've gotten in lots of trouble with Ty because I'll clean out his drawers and throw the things I deem unimportant away. He actually went dumpster diving once because I threw away stuff that he'd been saving for years. Never mind that it was a newspaper article on Mike Tyson and the whole biting the ear thing.
5. I have kleenex boxes in every room of my house because I HATE sniffing. I can't WAIT til Bry learns to BLOW his nose and not sniff all day. We've been working on it but he just doesn't get it!
6. I can't chew gum for 2 reason. First, I get a headache after chewing for only a few minutes. Second, I pop my gum over and over when I do chew a piece and everyone around me get annoyed!
I tag anyone who wants to share their quirks!
1 comment:
i love this post!
i have to say that i TOTALLY agree with your teeth brushing habits! i am with you on that one! lol!
and, i too, have kleenex in every room! if only kev would learn to blow his nose too! lol! just kidding!
Post a Comment