Monday, September 08, 2008

New Toys!




I got out this little saucer for Maddie today. I'm so excited. Bry loved it so I hope Maddie likes it too. She was in it for about 10 minutes this morning and just sat and stared at us. I don't think she was used to being sitting up and eye level with us! :) She played with the toys a bit but I think they were a little overwhelming for her. So, we'll try again this afternoon. Doesn't she look grown up?? The big beach towel is for her balance. She doesn't actually sit up yet so I put it behind her so she wouldn't flop around! Then, after Maddie went down for her nap...



Bry wanted to play with it SO BADLY!! He loves it when I get out all the baby toys for Maddie. He loves to play with all his old toys... it's so funny! But, I told Bry that this saucer was only for babies so he decided that since he couldn't get IN it, he would play UNDER it!! It was way funny to watch him... what cute kids I have! :)

3 comments:

Deirdra said...

Those saucers are the best thing in the world! I got so much cooking done in my kitchen with Izzy totally entertained. Love em!

Carolyn said...

Such cute pictures of both your kids. I just wish they made little vaccums that really work for kids. Then I wouldn't ever have to vaccum myself. Avery loves to help as well. Maybe that is something I should invent. A kid sized real vaccum. Hmmmmm!

Bob and Marie said...

Your kids are adorable. Bryson seems so little boy and not toddler anymore. It's crazy how fast they grow. Sarah's Preschool is $60 for 3 mornings a week- 2 hrs. I haven't really checked around. Joshua and Sarah went to a great one in Hyrum the past couple of years...it was a little cheaper but Chelsea's is right across the street. I can't beat it!