Here's another outfit compliments of Grandma Vicki!! Thanks again, Vicki! We miss you and hope to see you soon! Maddie's getting so big. I hope to get some video of her latest trick. She's almost got the rolling thing down. She wants so badly to roll from her back to her tummy. She'll twist her head and body so hard and with a little help from mom she can do it! :) I think she'll be rolling all over the place with in a week or two! Watch out world... here comes Maddie Girl! We went to the park today too. Here's a couple of pics from our adventures.
2 comments:
The cheerleader outfit is 12 months I think. I will find it ASAP and get it to you.
You're such a great mom! I love the pictures of your cute kids. I'm glad Maddie has grown out of the colic. We've been there! Cute kids TIff!!
Post a Comment